All crypto traders have the same problem; how to keep up with growing portfolio?
Of course it is easy to keep track of profit or loss for a handful coins and trades. But what about a few hundred or even hundreds of thousands of trades?
Here are the most used solutions:
- Altpocket (FREE, Browser, Bittrex and Poloniex API, +)
- CryptoCompare (FREE, Browser)
- Blockfolio (FREE, iOS and Android)
- CoinTracking (Browser, free for 200 trades and then expensive)
- CryptFolio (Beta, Browser)
- CoinGecko (Browser)
- CoinCap (iOS and Android, max 3 portfolios)
- Cryptofolio (free, Browser)
- Lionshare (macOS, just amounts not profit/loss)
- CoinFinance (in maintenance)
- Excel (more manual work)