Today coinbase is the only place where you can buy bitcoins from, which is a little bit confusing for the new comers to buy altcoins because they need to buy bitcoin from coinbase then they need to transfer it to exchanges and then buy what you wanted and send it to you wallet. Which will consume a lot of fees and it difficult. Bitquence gives you the opportunity to buy currencies through fiat and store them in a single wallet. Bitquence is a people’s power cryptocurrency. It has a massive and loyal community around it. It has grown more than 20x since it’s ICO stage and it is expected to go way way up high.
Bitquence is still to be launched in major exchanges like bittrex or pholoniex. It is only found in binance, cryptopia and ether delta now.
12.11.2017: $0.989681 (0.00015938 BTC)
Forecast for end of 2018: $50
In November/December the Lisk SDK is set to release, something that Lisk investors and developers have been waiting for, this event should send the Lisk price soaring upwards if all goes well. Lisk has been compared to Ethereum on many occasions and look at the success that Ethereum has had, nothing should stop Lisk from having that level of success in the future. Lisk will also allow people to develop and sell their own tokens / ICO, have its own delegate marketplace, and its own decentralized exchange.
12.11.2017: $5.44 (0.00087770 BTC)
Forecast for end of 2018: $120
OmiseGO does not currently have it’s own functioning block chain or e-wallet, but it will before the end of 2017. If this happens as expected, it means that the next few months will see some growth for OmiseGO. OmiseGO are working on implementation outside of Southeast Asia as well: Europe and Africa are currently in their cross-hairs.
12.11.2017: $6.79 (0.00109524 BTC)
Forecast for end of 2018: $100
There are much more for NEO. NEO is working towards collaboration with China Government. So they are Legal in every aspect. And in a long term it is very important. Cause all the world will eventually go in that direction, and China was first.
12.11.2017: $27.35 (0.00442168 BTC)
Forecast for end of 2018: $250
“We believe in the philosophical mission established by Satoshi Nakamoto. By creating a secure layer that is accessible to the average person, we put the power in the hands of the people – where it belongs.”
What is Bitquence?
Bitquence is a people-powered cryptocurrency services company that is creating a Universal Wallet that lets you instantly diversify value across multiple crypto assets. Furthermore, Bitquence is issuing a token that has unique proof-of-stake community consensus features for risk and quality profiles and will form the backbone of the digital liquidity network, a global payments system that links fiat and crypto assets.
How will this help people get into cryptocurrencies?
Bitquence offers a single place for users to buy and interact with cryptocurrencies simply and easily. Bitquence simplifies using cryptocurrencies without losing the financial power and freedom that they offer. They are trying to make it as simple as possible.
What is proof of stake community consensus?
Bitquence is building a method of staking BQX tokens against risk and quality profiles helping newer users navigate the market. Furthermore, a portion of the fees from the Bitquence platform will be used to reward users making accurate predictions in community consensus.
How is Bitquence different from Iconomi and ShapeShift Prism?
Iconomi is a pioneer, and is focusing on helping institutional money manage digital asset arrays. Shapeshift’s new Prism service is trying to make a market in asset allocation, eg there needs to be an opposite prism for a buyer and seller to make a match.
The Bitquence team also has deep mobile expertise, and is working hard on making Bitquence is mobile friendly.
Our goal at Bitquence is low fees, liquidity and transparency. Our one-click diversification feature will not require a buyer or seller, but rather be part of a managed user portfolio. This is part of a larger vision to create a universal digital liquidity network based on the Bitquence token which makes the crypto market far more accessible to new users.
When will the platform be released?
Bitquence will roll out features of the platform as they are ready. First step is to roll out proof of stake and work towards building a regulatory and consumer protection model that will allow the release of subsequent features such as the universal wallet and one-click diversification.
Described as being a “multi-year project and vision” by its founders, Bitquence aims to go market by the end of 2017 with the Bitquence wallet, Cold storage, Proof of Stake and portfolio diversification. Next year plans are slated to initiate the liquidity network, value transfer and fiat gateway.
- Shingo Lavine
- Shingo is a young computer scientist and cryptocurrency visionary.
- Founder of Jobs University, an online business training school with 20,000 students.
- Cybersecurity contractor with security clearance at the Livermore National Labs.
- Studying computer science at Brown University.
- Stephen Corliss
- Stephen Corliss is a highly-experienced financial executive with a long track record in building, leading and scaling successful businesses across Europe, Asia & Americas. Mr. Corliss oversees Bitquence’s global corporate strategy and company expansion including development, communications and execution of all corporate strategic initiatives.
- Mr. Corliss joins Bitquence after a long and successful career at leading Wall Street firms including Blackrock, UBS, Merrill Lynch and State Street. During his time as COO at Blackrock, he designed, built and oversaw the firm’s global sell-side execution business, including establishing and operating nearly a dozen regulated broker dealers located across the U.S., Europe and Asia, to deliver seamless trade execution and product distribution of global Equities, Fixed Income, Mutual and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s) worldwide. He also managed all related external regulatory relationships with the SEC, FINRA, Federal Reserve, FCA (U.K.), MAS (Singapore), SFC (Hong Kong), ASIC (Australia), and others.
- Stephen was instrumental in the company’s transformation of its sell-side activities from an analogue to a digital business involving revenues in excess of $225 Million and $350 billion in global trading volume annually.
- Tim Simmons
- Tim is a seasoned product and technology leader with decades of experience developing innovative products at companies such as Citrix, Zscaler, and Roper Technologies. He holds multiple patents in the area of information security and mobility, and is passionate about cryptocurrency investing and blockchain development.
- Dennis Chen
- Dennis is a seasoned big data architect and engineering team lead.
- Dennis has built over 100 consumer products that have generated over $1B in retail revenue.
- Dennis is an expert in mobile micropayments, and has authored 5 patents in field of mobile technology.
- He has led engineering teams Specular, MetalCreations and FunMobility.
- Maurice Herlihy
- Maurice has an A.B. in Mathematics from Harvard University and a Ph.D. in Computer Science from M.I.T.
- He has won numerous awards including the Dijkstra Prize in Distributed Computing, the Gödel Prize in theoretical computer science and a Fulbright Distinguished Chair.
- He has taught computer science at Carnegie Mellon University and Brown University.
- He is and expert in distributed computing, Ethereum smart contracts and Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO).
- Lincoln Lydick
- He has won the IBM Leader Award for innovation working with Chiquita Bananas, and a Silver MMA Smarties award for his work on Universal’s “Minions” movie.
- Adam Lavine
- Adam has deep experience in multi-channel mobile services, building products that have reached over 60 million unique consumer interactions.
- Adam has extensive M&A experience, having sold Specular to a $700M public company and running their R&D operations, and acquiring the mobile media assets of Infospace, a $1B publicly traded company.
- Adam was Chairman of the MMA’s Mobile Standards Communitee, defining industry standards for the multi billion dollar mobile compliance segment.
- Ken Nowak
- Ken is a polished technology executive with extensive experience in logistics, finance, audit and operations.
- He is the CEO and former COO of FunMobility, and the former General Manager for Infospace’s $100M mobile division, and was instrumental in selling Infospace’s media assets.
- He has worked with global Fortune 100 clients in his role as an Executive for Arthur Andersson. Adam was Chairman of the MMA’s Mobile Standards Committee, defining industry standards for he multi billion dollar mobile compliance segment.
- Aiko Nomura
- Aiko is a legal and financial whiz who knows how to keep i’s dotted and t’s crossed in finance, legal and compliance.
- Aiko is a Japanese native with extensive international business development and corporate structure experience.
- Aiko is a member of the American Association of Individual Investors, and is experienced in administering investment services as part of her responsibility as a corporate HR and legal administration.
- Freya Stevens
- Freya is a marketing and public relations professional specializing in cryptocurrency, tokens and digital assets.
- She holds a master in Media and Communications and has worked extensively with the Bitcoin and Blockchain industry and community.
- She is the creator of the Bitcoin UK Podcast which gives a voice to the cryptocurrency industry in the United Kingdom and is active in co-organizing the Cambridge Bitcoin Meetup and the Cambridge University Cryptocurrency Society.
- She is the Marketing Director at TokenMarket, a Bitquence partner.
- White Paper
- Bitquence Captain’s Log
These are the coins that I have right now.
Going to add more Bitquence, NEO, OmiseGo and TenX from dips. I’m waiting good moment to get rid of Steem because I lost my faith in this one. Later I’m going to get some Bitcoin and Ethereum to long hodl besides these altcoins.
I’m glad that I got Bitquence from ICO and also cheaply after that.
I like coins that are solving some problems in Crypto sphere.
- Bitquence (BQX), 43%
- NEO (NEO), 12,5%
- OmiseGo (OMG), 10%
- Stratis (STRAT), 6%
- TenX (PAY), 5,5%
- EOS (EOS)
- Lisk (LSK)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Golem (GNT)
- Steem (STEEM)
- Synereo (AMP)
- Siacoin (SC)
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
LBRY Credits (LBC)
(Sorted by marketcap)