Bitmain Antminer D3
I got Antimer D3 ASIC miner and I’m really happy about the quality of this miner.
Setup was really easy and performance was even better than promised (over 20000MH/z). Power consumption is about 1200W from wall with Bitmain 1600W PSU.
I’m using CoinMine.pl as pool and it’s reporting average speed over 20300MH/s. Profitability has decreased significantly after I got this because of increasing difficulty.
How to setup Antminer D3:
- Connect all 10 power cables
- Connect ethernet cable from router
- Turn miner on
- Search miner IP from network
- Open miner management console in browser
- Log in (root / root)
- Change root password
- Optional: Change miner IP to static
- Open pool account
- Change miner settings:
- dash.coinmine.pl (Auto Geolocation)
- dash-eu.coinmine.pl (Europe)
- dash-us.coinmine.pl (North America)
- dash-as.coinmine.pl (Asia)
- 6099 (high hashrate/Nicehash > 100 Mh)
- 6090 (medium hashrate < 100 Mh)
- Username: Weblogin.Worker
- Password: Worker Password
- Create a DASH wallet address to receive payments and add this to pool settings
- Monitor performance and reliability
- Enjoy profits!