Eidoo is an innovative mobile app to leverage the full potential of digital currencies in one easy to use environment.
eidoo HD Wallet
- Ethereum, Bitcoin and all the ERC20 tokens are stored with a single backup passphrase.
- No full node required thanks to light architecture.
- Private keys managed by the user and encrypted on the device.
- High Security Level thanks to Eidoo’s Recovery Tool.
eidoo Hybrid Exchange
- As safe as a decentralized exchange, as fast as a centralized one.
- The exchange manager does not have any access to the user accounts.
- The user enjoys a trading experience with some of the most competitive fees on the market.
- Cross-trading amongst ETH and different ERC20 assets with a technologically consistent atomic outcome.
eidoo Debit Card
The first step to exploit all the potential of the Eidoo fintech services is the KYC verification.
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients to avoid anti-money laundering and illegal activities.
KYC processes are also employed by worldwide companies to ensure their proposed agents, consultants, or distributors are anti-bribery compliant. Financial institutions are increasingly demanding that customers provide detailed anti-corruption due diligence information.
After this process, if you follow the steps required to provide all the needed info, you will have the possibility to receive your new Eidoo-branded debit card to convert US dollar, Euro, CHF, and cryptocurrencies too; this all works within the same mobile (and later desktop) application.
After receiving all the needed authorizations, you will be able to leverage all the fiat currency-related services including the Eidoo Debit Card and a personal IBAN, so to use Eidoo as your bank.
This Eidoo Debit Card will be available in the second quarter of 2018, as you can read in our official roadmap here.
Eidoo aims at obtaining all the authorizations needed in Switzerland (FINMA) but also in the whole Europe and America to offer this service worldwide.
Eidoo also plans to open several branches in London and Singapore in the next few years, in addition to the one already existing in Chiasso, Switzerland.
More specific details about the Eidoo-branded debit card can be found on the Technology Whitepaper here.
eidoo ICO Engine
Eidoo will integrate an ICO Engine within the mobile wallet app.
This means that users will be able to participate and join an ICO by directly using their smartphone or tablet.
ICO Engine is an automatic system to participate in Initial Coin Offerings based on the Ethereum Blockchain, and it works through the creation of a smart contract previously authorized by the user.
This way, ICOs will be managed directly from the wallet.
Eidoo is a blockchain-to-human interface simplifying the interaction between the blockchain and its users.
The purpose of Eidoo is not only to accomplish things that others do not, but to do it in a different way, through a safer and simpler method, maintaining a special focus on the user experience and enabling the complexity of the crypto world to be more understandable.
We want to make only one application, extremely easy to use, and bring the crypto world to the end user; a bridge towards worlds that at this time, as a user experience, are not so close to one another.
The challenge of this project is also to give a common home to technologies whose communities (e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum) have trouble cooperating due to different visions, creating a tool that manages different technologies through a unique user experience.
Eidoo is the integrator that brings together technologies and services that today already exist, additional ones only imaginable at this moment, and others that we cannot even conceive.
The same vision of an easy to use, secure wallet for blockchain-based smart assets, will embody:
- a fast, easy to use, disruptive, flexible, feature rich, turn-key Ethereum implementation, based on ERC20 standard and EVM contracts, with an embedded token system to fund the development.
- a secure, scalable, long-term oriented, privacy-compliant Bitcoin implementation, based on the new asset protocol RGB and off-chain trusted computing, with a traditional non-profit open source funding approach.
Facing an ever dynamic world, both in technology and application user-friendliness, no good solutions that exist can last forever. Through a methodological approach Eidoo will continue to improve both technology and user experience.
- Aug 2017
- Wallet (Ethereum)
- Sept 2017
- Technology White Paper
- Ethereum Funding Informative Prospect
- Eidoo Token sale
- End 2017
- Exchange 1/2
- Q1 2018
- Wallet (Bitcoin)
- DAPP module
- Q2 2018
- Eidoo Debit Card
- Q3 2018
- Exchange 2/2
- Eidoo National Identity Integration
- External Services
- Wallet (more blockchains)