Bitmain Antminer L3+ Scrypt Asic miner review
Bitmain Antminer L3+
I got 2 new Antimer L3+ ASIC miners and I’m really happy about the quality of these miners. Setup was really easy and performance was as good as promised. Power consumption is exactly 800W from wall with Bitmain 1600W PSU.
I’m using NiceHash as pool and it’s reporting about 950-1100MH/s with these 2 units.
First miner was turned on 5. September and second miner day after.
There is 4 basic boards and 72 chips in every board. One of these chips is damaged in one of these miners and that’s why hashing speed is only 3/4 from maximum.
How to setup:
- Connect all 7 power cables
- Connect ethernet cable from router
- Turn miner on
- Search miner IP from network
- Open miner management console in browser
- Log in (root / root)
- Change root password
- Optional: Change miner IP to static
- Open Bitcoin wallet if you don’t have yet
- Generate pool stratum address
- Change pool address (all 3) and use your BTC address as username (no need for password)
- Monitor performance and reliability
- Enjoy profits!
Comments are closed.